Build, develop, and manage the online presence of a progressive nonprofit organization.
At a Glance
- 8 years in web producer and front-end developer roles in nonprofit organizations
- 6 years designing, coding, and administering small and large Drupal websites
- 3 years as a semi-professional photographer and videographer
- MBA Graduate
Web Design and Development
Social Media and Marketing
Online publishing strategies optimization, email newsletter design and administration, SEO, A/B testing
Agile methodology, functional specifications, CRM and workflows optimization , documentation and user training, web analytics reporting and analysis
Front-End Web Developer OCT 2008-AUG 2012
Mother Jones Magazine, Foundation for National Progress, San Francisco, CA
- Collaborated on Drupal implementation of functional & technical specs.
- Performed extensive platform testing and configurations.
- Designed and developed front-end features and promotional materials.
- Contributed to Social Media Strategy and SEO optimization.
- Optimized delegated publishing workflows and best practices.
Web & Multimedia Producer OCT 2007 -OCT 2008
Clinical & Translational Science Institute, UCSF, San Francisco, CA
- Led information architecture of a NIH sponsored online initiative.
- Produced Clinical Research Centers' online resources.
- Designed and Themed primary CTSI Drupal site and newsletter.
- Collaborated with PHP developer to integrate data with UC systems.
- Managed design and production of secondary site elements and styles.
Web Producer JUN 2006-OCT 2007
Public Library of Science (PLoS), San Francisco, CA
- Managed the weekly publication of five open-access scientific journals.
- Produced html newsletters in collaboration with the Marketing dept.
- Redesigned home page and subpages.
- Defined guidelines for web style, coding, advertising, and accessibility.
- Managed a team of two web production assistants.
- Monitored outsourced projects for technical adherence to spec.
Web Production Associate OCT 2005-JUN 2006
TechSoup, San Francisco, CA
- Led Quality Assurance efforts of the CMS migration project.
- Authored and integrated accessibility validation guidelines.
- Contributed to projects scope definition, wireframes, and style guides.
- Created the user manual for the CMS and trained staff.
Web Production Assistant MAY 2005 - JUL 2005
Rearden, woa.tv, San Francisco, CA
- Produced web graphics and online pages.
- Maintained and enhanced the FileMaker Pro Assets database.
Web Producer OCT 2004 -MAY 2005
Rena Jones Music, San Francisco, CA
- Defined creative concept and information architecture.
- Authored clean XHTML, CSS, and semantic guidelines for SEO.
- Integrated Blogger features for self-publishing, RSS,, and archiving.
- Developed flash audio player and produced flash animations.
Business Development Consultant AUG 2005 - SEP 2005
NetSquared, San Francisco, CA
- Defined functional salesforce.com requirements for fundraising project.
- Implemented CRM customization for leads management workflow.
Sales Operations Manager APR 2002 -JUN 2004
Totality Corporation, San Francisco, CA
- Customized and managed the salesforce.com database for 60+ users.
- Automated the monthly and weekly reporting systems.
- Coordinated the annual online Clients Satisfaction Survey.
- Administered the National Sales Commissions Plan.
- Assisted Accounts Executives with status reports and RFPs.
- Initiated a cross-departmental Knowledge Transfer Program.
- Audited monthly A/P & A/R.
CRM Consultant AUG 2005 - SEP 2005
ON24, San Francisco, CA
- Streamlined and documented sales process requirements.
- Implemented matching CRM roles, workflows, and data segmentation.
- Migrated customers, vendors, and prospects databases.
- Wrote the user manual and trained the sales and marketing teams.
Sales Operations Manager DEC 1999-DEC 2000
Epicentric, Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Trained and managed the Sales coordinator.
- Standardized and coordinated the production of Sales proposals
- Managed purchase orders and software licenses.
- Developed the Intranet site's sales and marketing content.
- Customized & managed the Goldmine 5.0 sales database for 50 users.
- Produced weekly sales forecast reports for the Executive Team.
- Coordinated the CRM implementation (data mapping & migration).
- Produced the new hire sales training manual.
- Planned and organized several sales and marketing events.
Business Analyst APR 1998-AUG 1999
MSAS Global Logistics, Brisbane, CA
- Produced, analyzed, and presented weekly performance reports.
- Tested and developed proprietary database system and crystal reports.
- Coordinated special projects and requests for proposals.
- Drafted the ISO compliance and security management sales guidelines.
Web Design and Development
- Drupal Workshops - Lullabot, CA, USA | 2008
- XML, DTD, and Schemas - AcademyX, CA, USA | 2007
- Certificate in Web Design - CCSF, CA, USA | 2005
Business and Marketing
- M.B.A. in Marketing - NSU, LA, USA | 1997
- B.S. in Business Administration - Paris IX Dauphine, Paris - France | 1996
- A.A. in International Business Technology - Paris XI IUT, Sceaux - France | 1994
"Celine's effective and productive work was complemented by her range of skills- from web design and codeimplementation to business analyticsand project workflow. She has an affable personality and is a pleasure to work with. Oh, and she's completely bilingual English / French."
-- Greg Beuthin, Tech Consultant